- Learn more
- Get Involved
- Register a Camper
- Contact Us
No Camp Quest in your area?
There is no Camp Quest near me. How can I get involved?
If there isn't a camp in your area, you have a few options:
- Camp Quest camps pick up campers and volunteer counselors at nearby airports. Some locations also provide van pools, and help organizing ridesharing. Get in touch with a Camp Quest location for help making travel arrangments.
- Start a Camp Quest in your area.
I'm interested in starting a camp. What is the next step?
Camp Quest, Inc. provides support to a network of independently-operated Camp Quest camps across North America; however, local volunteers do the majority of the work. Camp Quest camps open in new areas because people like you decide to take the plunge and start one. We're not going to lie, it's a ton of work, but it's also quite rewarding and dare we say fun. If you are interested in learning more about starting a camp, here are two good first steps:
- Contact Us -- Send us an email though our contact form using the "Start A Camp" category. Let us know where you are located, and we'll send you more information about the process.
- Volunteer -- We ask everyone who is interested in starting a camp to serve as a volunteer at another Camp Quest location. It's a way for us to meet you, and for you to get a good idea of what Camp Quest is all about.
What if I'm not in North America?
There are Camp Quest camps overseas that are based on the same model as our North American camps. They aren't under the Camp Quest, Inc. umbrella, but we do keep in touch and share ideas.
- If you are interested in starting something similar outside of North America, contact us. We can at least offer a few pointers.
- For further information, contact Camp Quest UK. They are especially interested in working with new Camp Quests starting in Europe.