- Learn more
- Get Involved
- Register a Camper
- Contact Us
No Camp Quest in your area?
There is no Camp Quest near me. How can I get involved?
If there isn't a camp in your area, you have a few options:
- Camp Quest camps pick up campers and volunteer counselors at nearby airports.
- Some locations also provide van pools, and help organizing ridesharing. Get in touch with a Camp Quest location for help making travel arrangments.
- Consider setting up a van pool or ride share from your area to a nearby camp if there aer several families in your area interested in Camp Quest.
I'm interested in starting a camp. What is the next step?
Camp Quest, Inc. provides support to a network of licensed independently operated Camp Quest affiliate camps across the United States. We currently have 15 affiliated camps in the U.S., some of which run mulitiple camp sessions.
As Camp Quest grows, we are looking for a few things when we consider whether to approve new affiliates:
- U.S. Based - Although we partner with some overseas groups who are running allied programs called Camp Quest, we are only expanding our affiliate network in the U.S. at present.
- Geographic Diversity - We are prioritizing expanding in parts of the U.S. that are far away from our current affiliated camps. If there is a Camp Quest affiliate near you, please get involved with them, rather than applying to start a new camp.
- Manageable Expansion - We want to ensure that all Camp Quest affiliates are focused on our shared mission, and are safe and high quality programs. In order to do that, we can only expand at a certain rate. We typically have no more than two new affiliates launching a camp in any given year.
If you are interested in learning more about starting a camp, here are two good first steps:
- Contact Us -- Send us an email though our contact form using the "Start A Camp" category. Let us know where you are located, and we'll send you more information about the process. Don't be surprised if we tell you to hold off for now, and to get inovlved with a current camp to learn the ropes.
- Volunteer -- We ask everyone who is interested in starting a camp to serve as a volunteer at another Camp Quest location. It's a way for us to meet you, and for you to get a good idea of what Camp Quest is all about.
If you're in a part of the U.S. that is currently underserved by Camp Quest, and you volunteer at one of our camps and find that this is your passion, we'd love to work with you! Camp Quest camps open in new areas because people like you decide to take the plunge and start one. We're not going to lie, it's a ton of work, but it's also quite rewarding and dare we say fun.